Here and Now: UK Hyperlocal Media Today by NESTA

Am I hyperlocal? No, I've taken my meds.
Not a book in the strictest (or loosest) sense, but as I've been terribly, terribly slack with reading and then telling people about it (due in part to the reason I'm telling you that I've read this pdf document and also because 
The Wake is not a book well suited to several five minutes' snatched over lunch times), I decided to post a completely gratuitous entry to keep the entry numbers ticking along.

This rather interesting report on the current hyperlocal landscape and the opportunities for its exploitation by citizen journalists and corporations with an eye on the hyperlocal is suggested reading on my forthcoming free Community Journalism course. Which is nice. It's also free to download from the Nesta site

Fill yer boots.

Comments