An apology or three

I must first apologise for being a little lazy in the pursuit of literary locution as I have been too damned busy to worry about such things as reviews of late. This will of course change in the near to middle future. 

Secondly, I must apologise for stealing this excellent graph from @thepoke and his or her rather good website here, and reproduced for your entertainment by way of mitigating your undoubted hostility.
Lastly, I will pretend to apologise but will probably never actually do so to a gentleman from my place of work who, amusingly, signed off in the manner likely breaking all sorts of copyright laws but wilfully nonetheless, in which I will do presently as a result of outright theft, intellectual property grey-area be damned.

So, for your patience with this perfidious man, please accept my many Hanks.






Comments